Posted by Renee Fouche (iSupport Small Biz) on January 12, 2014
25 Common Characteristics of Successful Entrepreneurs
1. Do what you enjoy.
2. Take what you do seriously.
3. Plan everything.
4. Manage money wisely.
5. Ask for the sale.
6. Remember it’s all about the customer.
7. Become a shameless self-promoter (without becoming obnoxious).
8. Project a positive business image.
9. Get to know your customers.
10. Level the playing field with technology.
11. Build a top-notch business team.
12. Become known as an expert.
13. Create a competitive advantage.
14. Invest in yourself.
15. Be accessible.
16. Build a rock-solid reputation.
17. Sell benefits.
18. Get involved.
19. Grab attention.
20. Master the art of negotiations.
21. Design Your workspace for success.
22. Get and stay organized.
23. Take time off.
24. Limit the number of hats you wear.
25. Follow-up constantly.
Check out the full article here : http://www.entrepreneur.com/article/200730